Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This Wednesday Morning


I started this sweater with just the idea of texture stitches for the neck and sleeves, nothing fancy.  But somehow during the knitting, I wanted to add something to it so I knitted the a purple triangle using fingering weight yarn and joined to the main body as knitted.  I have no idea just what is wrong with me that I can rarely stick to original plans.  Definitely not a very focused person here.

It was simple construction, top down in round with raglan sleeves.

The yarn was Knit One Crochet One Camelino in grey and Naturally Heaven in deep purple. Both were purchased from Elann and sat in my stash for a long time. I used US #7 needles for the main body and #3 for the insert traingle.

Buttons came actually as a set with a third one that I skipped and bought them at Joann's.

This is a very warm and cozy sweater that I think I may actually wear it often.

5 comments: