Sunday, February 23, 2014

Perhaps!


Yay! a new pattern is here.
It's called Perhaps. I know, not a great name, but I'm really not good at coming up with names. Most of my paintings are called "Untitled".  How's that for creative names.

The pattern is now available via Ravelry.  It's a top-down sweater with cables along the sleeves and the pockets. Collar is knitted separately and sewn on to the body. And pleating on the back. 3/4 sleeves.

I'm actually wearing it now as I'm typing this. I knitted the sample using Classic Elite Portland Tweed. It's a rather rustic yarn. I like the yarn quite a bit, but I do wish it was in a different color. I may be just a tad too old for pink.  Oh well, it was what I had in stash, and I bought it like 3 years ago, when I was 3 years younger.

Other than this, not mush knitting or sewing news I can report. And I will not burden you with all the dramas at my work. Hopefully soon I'll have something new to talk about.





No comments:

Post a Comment