Monday, February 24, 2014

Thank You

I'd like to thank everyone who helped out with my donation drive.
I'm happy to report that I was able to round up the dollars and donated $60 to Internal Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission this morning. And $30 to Tahoe Bear League yesterday.

It was not a huge amount, but to me, a big success.  As someone who lives on a college adjunct instructor wage, which is from paycheck to paycheck and without pay during winter and summer break, I honestly couldn't have done it without your help. My usual personal donations are slated for animal rescue groups. Because I think dogs are simply the best thing in the world that I didn't want to take that budget away, so it was really wonderful that you could join me on making the donation happen for other worthy causes.
I sincerely thank you all and hope you have a fabulous week!

Personally I kinda lost interest in watching Olympics after snowboard half pipe event.  Then I got excited watching cross country the last few days.  I'm totally blown away at how amazingly fit these cross country skiers are. The long distance poling uphill just seem so insanely hard work. Such joy to watch people pushing themselves to the absolute limit.  I missed the closing ceremony last night 'cause I had to watch Downton Abbey.  Let me just say it was kind of a disappointing season finale.  Not the best season of DA in my opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment